2 + 1 Half
Exquisite family home in the Rancho Solano Community. This four bedrooom, three bath home is located in cul de sac and has a large backyard with ample room around the home. Enter the home into the serenity of the lower floor. The reading room adjoins the formal dining room and allows privacy and yet an open concept. The kitchen has stainless steel GE appliances, corriander counter tops, a charging island, and ample storage. Connected to the kitchen is the family room with access to the backyard. Upstairs, the home has four large bedrooms, and a master suite that is fit for a king and queen. A large walk in closet frames the remodeled master bathroom. Recessed lighting, plantation shutters, and vaulted ceilings make this home open and bright. Outside, a wooden pergola, gardens, plush grassy area, patio with sitting area, shed and side yard, complete this incredible home. Gated community Golf Course, Sports Club with Restaurant, Close to Suisun Wine Valley and so much more!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,487 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Formal Area,Space in Kitchen
- Ground Floor,Inside Area
- Island,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet,Window
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cook Top,Microwave
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Cul-De-Sac,Gated Community,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Cul-De-Sac,Gated Community,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kristina Schuster Knobloch, Schuster Real Estate
Agent License: 01804010 Office License: 01484111 Agent Phone: (707) 205-9547
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.